Monday, March 3, 2014

February Goodies

Time kind of got away from me again... February in Idaho included a very nice sunny weekend during which I got NO scrapping, but a lot of early spring cleaning done. It was nice to open the doors and air out the house and scrub the mud off of the kitchen / mud room floor! Get out, winter!!!

We also kind of got caught up watching the Olympics. Wasn't that fun? Since we live so closely to so many prime skiing areas, we had quite a few locals in the mix. How exciting! I always love watching the winter games and Russia was really neat to see and learn about.

Here are a few cards that I recently got to finish up following some Deconstructed Sketches.  I'm afraid I am too far behind to include any of these in their recent posts, but I do love following them anyway.

I've been on a real butterfly kick, lately.  What a nice excuse to use up some favorite old papers, though. This one has some wonderful felt-textured butterflies. I used a favorite Studio-G sentiment and a fun set by SU called Papillion Potpourri. (Stamps and punch set)

Thanks a lot, Friend Valerie, for introducing me to these little "Tiddly Ink" stamps. I have been avoiding looking them up, because they are so darned cute. Here's a little go I had with my Copics and a few more butterfly dies too. Oh - Sizzlets, I think.

More of the same plus some old butterfly paper from DCWV and  a CTMH sentiment. It sure is nice to use up some old supplies. More coming soon... there is a blog hop this weekend! Hooray!post signature



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice cards! Simple designs that can be quickly replicated to create a bunch of cards. Smart idea to use the negative and positives from the dies.

nesinel said...

a6k22e3r66 t4z01k0e23 g0q56s4p86 v3q69s4t10 y1k35q6x23 d4o36y0g07