Sunday, January 26, 2014

OWH Sketch #209



Can you believe that there are 209 sketches over at Stars & Stamps? They keep getting even more detailed and fun. For those who like measurements on their sketches, they have those, too. I find that I enjoy both the measurement kind of sketches, and the ones without. It's kind of fun to try to figure it out by myself. :)

I've been working hard on something really fun for this week. I hope that you will all be as excited as I am! I've got something really fun planned for this Tuesday!

Here is my sketch card for this week.

I used a bunch of old paper this week from the DCWV "sweet" stack. I love that paper to go with my new little "Create A Cupcake" set that I got from Jeanine, my friend who does Stampin' Up! I used some liquid pearls to give the flame a cute look and add some sprinkles to the cupcake.

Using some more of that paper, I made quite a few "tea light cakes" (as seen on Pinterest) for little Birthday goodies. I used lots of ribbon, tiny flowers, pearls and paper flowers from the dollar bins at Michael's to make my little cakes and a scallop punch for the bottom and top layers. I've got a ton of little battery operated tea lights that I picked up at the dollar store (two for a buck!) and I'm going to make some more soon. I just cut a little 2" box for a couple of these ones, but I hear that I can cut one way more easily with one of my CTMH cartridges so I'm definitely going to be doing that, next time. :)
But don't they look cute and delicious?

That's all for this weekend... hope that you are having a good and safe one wherever you are. The weather seems to be miserable across the country lately, although we are having a much more mild winter than usual, here. We're actually praying for snow because we have no snow pack in many areas.
Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you've been busy. Love all the extra special cake elements and the glossy additions, rally make it sparkle!

Linda said...

Fun card...great details and colors! TFS!!!

Melissa T. said...

So cute! Making me want a little cupcake. :)

Unknown said...

Love this card! So adorable. I love everything I've peeked in on your blog so far! Just my style. ;)
Christine
http://timetoplaywithpaper.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mai said...

خدمات تلال
ارخص شركة تنظيف منازل في أبو ظبي
افضل شركة تعقيم منازل بالبخار في أبو ظبي

Mai said...

خدمات تلال
شركات تنظيف المنازل في أبو ظبي
شركة تنظيف مباني في أبو ظبي