Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First things first...

First card of 2014! My goal is to post one a week this year. (At least!) This one was made to play along with this week's Midweek Throwdown. I always did like the chalkboard tutorial. :)

I sort of followed this week's sketch, as well... boy, do I need to catch up on my sketches!

Today was "early release" at school, and what a surprise... I got an early release from work too. Spent a fun afternoon with AJ and got some crafty time in this evening too. Ahh!


Background patterned paper is by DCWV. It has the inlaid glitter that doesn't come off and is safe for OWH cards. I used a new embossing folder that I got from Hobby Lobby over in Boise, by The Paper Studio.
The scallop circle is a Spellbinder die and the cute little stamp is "craft smart"... out of the dollar bin at Michael's... 

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments: