Sunday, September 1, 2013

VCMP - Day Two

Well, I almost made it to the end... I've got to quit carding for a while and get some serious work done. :) I've got a card making party of my own with a church group this week for both boys and girls. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!

Here are most of today's challenges. I'll get that last one done, if it's the last thing I do! LOL!

Once again, you can join in the VCMP by starting here. Don't miss the best party ever!

The sketch challenge card. I struggled with this one, for some reason. I think I will try again. It turned out to be kind of CAS but I don't really know what to add to it to make it better.


The Cards 4 Kids challenge... I used the center vertical... Stamps and coloring, punny sentiments, and things with four legs! Cute old CTMH stamp.. I need to pull this set out more often.


Fall theme, but not Thanksgiving? OK! CTMH sentiment on DCWV paper. This paper has the shimmer and sparkle that is sealed in. I need me some more of this. :) Oh, and I followed one of the latest Deconstructed Sketches.


How about the Un-BEE-lievable challenge? I loved this one! This is some old CTMH paper and a stamp set from Friskars. I stamped and used clear embossing powder, used a white gel pen for the bee's wings, and finally I added some golden yellow pearl paint to make the honey.


I'll get that last challenge done, hmm, maybe next weekend. :) Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

4 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Nancy,

What a fabulous collection of cards! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'm thinking your little honey bear might just be the one. Your little lion is mighty cute, too!

Thanks so much for all you do for OWH, including playing along with this challenge.

Blue Moon Creation said...

Nancy- I LOVE you cute little bee for my BEE challenge! Thanks for playing along! -Thia

Paula S. said...

I love your take on the sketch and that punny lion card is just too cute! What fun letter paper and putting him in the award ribbon shape was SO clever! I agree the VCMPs are really so much fun.

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy, I just love your sketch card! Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree. This card gets me in the mood to drag out all my red and green. lol Thanks for sharing!