Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Triple Stamping!

Hello!

Well hello! I know that it has been a while. I've got so many fun things going on. Want some great news? I'll be continuing to do the weekly tutorials over at Stars & Stamps next year! This has been such a fun project. I've loved every bit of it and I am really excited to be able to continue.

I've been super busy making my inventory for a big craft fair coming up this weekend. I have so many fun things to sell. I'll have to share these things soon... but for today I wanted to share my take on this great tutorial that came from Donna. It's featured over at S&S today and I just love how it turns out.

The triple stamping technique is really a lot of fun and it is so versatile. I can't wait to try this all year 'round with different stamp sets. For now, I used the "Snowflakes" set from CTMH. What a fun way to showcase this pretty set!



The only problem that I had was trying to decide what colors to use. For the one above,  Iused a pretty selection of reds and greens. I haven't added a sentiment yet. I thought that these made pretty wintery themed cards that could be used for just about anything - maybe a thank-you or a birthday.
 

Here's one done with purples and blues!
 
 
I do think that this one is my favorite. I used a selection of teals, a light grey and baby pink with some teal cardstock as the accent color.

If you would like, the link to the full tutorial can be found here. If you are loving these snowflakes, they are still available here.  Thank you for stopping by!





 

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Beautiful cards, Nancy! That snowflake set works so well with this tutorial. My favorite is the last card, also. I love the softness of the lighter colors and the touch of pink.

BobbisTreasure said...

The embossing adds so much to the card - great idea!!!

Donna said...

I love your cards! I think the third one is my favorite as well! Thank you for sharing, Nancy!

Lara said...

Very pretty cards. Loved seeing all the color combos.

estetik said...

Great post! Will definitely give it a try. Thanks for the info!
Estetik